- Two 3/4 Inch Crimps
- One 10mm Lobster Clasp
- One 5mm Jump Ring
- Three Strips of T-shirt strips (shouldn’t need more than 1 foot per strip). I happened to have scraps in rolls but cutting up colorful t-shirts should work just fine!
Cost: Should be around $5 dollars.
- Cut t-shirt into three strips of cloth. Each strip should be 1.5 inches wide x 1 foot long.
- Use plier to secure the t-shirt strips within the crimp.
- Braid the strips until braid is long enough to wrap around wrist.
- Cut off excess cloth.
- User plier to clamp on crimp at the end of the braid.
- Attach the jump ring onto one of the crimps.
- Attach the lobster clasp to the jump ring.
And you’re done! Easy!